Weight loss is always a hard game. Are you too exhausted to lose weight? And have you already given up the game? Hold your incapability back because there are still chances for turning your struggles into strengths.
The ugly truth is that conventional ideas – eat less, run more – do not work in long term. Trying to count calories, do exercises for hours everyday and ignore your empty stomach? Those needless sufferings are wasting your time and precious willpower. Eventually most of people chooses to give up, that’s why we have an obesity epidemic.
Fortunately, there’s a much better method. Let’s get ready for an effortless weight loss.
In addition, the crux of the matter? Hormones are regulating your weight. If your fat-storing hormone, insulin, is reduced, you’ll effortlessly lose excess weight.
These practical step-by-step guide to do exactly that is in below. Are you on the line? Let’s start!
1. Treat Yourself In A Low-Carb Diet for weight loss
The properly low-carb eating means building your diet with lean proteins in association with the fair simple preparation of vegetables and fruits. Moreover, save your time by choosing foods with tips in the following offering list:
● Create your meals from sources of fruits, vegetables and lean protein food.
● Eat whole grain breads or legumes for your daily carb choices.
● Minimize your intake of processed foods.
● Choose very low-fat milk and dairy foods as well as monounsaturated rather than saturated fats.
● Divide a big portion into many small ones.
● Remember never starve yourself and never skip meals.
● Avoid eating a hearty meal right before bedtime
● Drink plenty of water, about eight glasses per day
● Do exercise moderately 30 to 60 minutes at least five times a week (depending on your health condition)
● Should treat yourself to a favorite food 10 percent of the time.
This particular diet reduces your hunger and makes it easier to eat less. Besides, it might even increase your fat burning at rest. A ton of study indicate that a good low-carb diet is the smart way to lose weight; furthermore, it improves important health markers. Also check out best weight loss apps for your iPad.
2. Eat Real Food for weight loss
There’s a common mistake when building your low-carb diet is getting fooled by the creative marketers of special “low-carb” products. Keep in your mind that an efficiency low-carb diet for weight loss should be based on real food, as below:
● Whole Foods: Food in its most natural state
● Lots of fruits and vegetables: Local and/ or organic recommended.
● Dairy products (milk, yogurt, eggs and cheese): Organic, whole, unsweetened and pasture-raised
● 100% whole-wheat and whole-grains products: Made with only a handful of wholesome ingredients.
● Seafood: Wild caught preferable over farm-raised
● Local meats: Humanely raised and eaten in moderation.
● Natural sweeteners (honey and pure maple syrup): Also in moderation
● Snacks like dried fruits, seeds, nuts and popcorn: Organic, unsweetened and raw when applicable
● Beverages like water, milk, all natural juices, coffee, tea, wine and beer: Naturally sweetened and in moderation (except water)
There are two simple rules to avoid junk foods we might be fooled:
● Do not eat “low-carb” versions of “high-carb” products, such as cookies, bars, chocolate, bread, pasta or ice cream, unless you are sure of their ingredients.
● Avoid products with “net-carbs” label on, in fact, that’s usually just a way to treat customers.
Bear in mind that real food doesn’t even need a long list of ingredients, because real food IS the ingredient. Educate yourself how to make a wise choice on food and stick to the natural or traditional dishes. If you have an iPad, get top free weight loss apps for it.
3. Eat Only When Hungry for weight loss
The most common mistake when starting your low-carb diet is reducing your carb intake in a fat-fear state. The truth is that your body needs at least one of two main energy sources which are carbs and fat. Being aware of these steps might help your brain figure out the pitch of your stomach:
● Try rating your starvation level before and after eating by doing a scale of 6: 0 for feeling beyond hungry, 1 for really hungry, 2 for normal hunger, 3 for no feeling, 4 for satisfied, 5 for full and 6 for super full.
● Eat more natural fat until you feel satisfied, for example: butter, full-fat cream, olive oil, eggs, coconut oil, etc. The Low Carb, High Fat Diet
● Reduce unnecessary snacking, which are dairy products such as cream and cheeses, all kinds of nuts, etc.
The bottom line is you must always eat just enough, especially at the first stage of weight loss process. Performing this tip on a low-carb diet means that the fat intake will be burned as fuel by your body, as your levels of the fat storing hormone, insulin, will be lowered. Eventually, you’ll turn into a fat burning machine, therefore, you’ll lose excess weight without hunger. To lose weight quickly and sustainably: eat when you’re hungry – but only when you’re hungry. Listen to your body and forget about the clock.